Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Step it up people!

I have come out of my blog seclusion to post for a very worthwhile cause. I am calling in favors to help send my friend to the race at Pike's Peak. I am sure you all are saying,"That crazy women races every weekend, why should I roll out with my scrilla in hard times?" This is different, this is big time racing. I am sure most of you have asked for car help from me or Brianne at sometime. This is your chance to pay it forward. We need your help getting her up that hill. What most people don't realize is that this is everything for Brianne—she has poured everything both physically, financially, and spiritually into this journey and sometimes we all need a hand. I am asking for your help, and for those who have already and still continue too, Thank you. I have grown up in a racing community and you win before you ever get there because of your friends, family, sometimes even strangers. I WILL START CALLING YOU ALL SOON, MAKING YOU UNCOMFORTABLE! So make it easy on yourself and donate now!

–Wes

1 comment:

  1. I'll do whatever I can and donate a painting for auction. I can send pics to Jen for posting and let the bidding wars begin! lol

    best of luck Brianne, it is our turn to support YOU.
    luv,
    Steph Nance

    ReplyDelete